Why Choose MSN-MAGELIN?
- It offers the shortest path for college graduates who want to enter the field of nursing.
- Students earn a master's degree and are ready to enter the nursing profession as a generalist.
- The courses emphasize patient-centered care, evidence-based practice, research, leadership in health care and theoretical perspectives.
- Students acquire nursing skills in a state-of-the-art, high-fidelity human simulation lab and nursing learning lab.
- Nursing faculty at the Mount are dedicated to your success.
To learn more about the MSN-MAGELIN: Master's Graduate Entry-Level into Nursing program, please check out the MAGELIN program page.
The master's program at Mount St. Joseph University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
P: (202) 887-6791
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the most recent nursing program news and events; visit the department of nursing page.
Take a look at the scholarship we offer for graduate students at Mount St. Joseph University.