PROGRAM GOALS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
1. To maintain accreditation with the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant.
2. To attract and graduate students who exemplify the program’s mission and vision.
3. To prepare students who demonstrate mastery of the physician assistant curriculum outlined in the PANCE blueprint and the Competencies of the PA profession to include:
- Medical Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Patient Care
- Practice-based Learning & Improvement
- System Based Practice
4. To attain a first time PANCE pass rate equal to or greater than the national average.
5. To provide students the essential skills to obtain employment within six months of successful passage of the PANCE.
MSJ License plates for Ohio are now available for purchase. The Mount receives a large portion of the revenue from the sales. Read More
The Mount St. Joseph women's soccer program had three players honored as all-region players Read More