PROGRAM GOALS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
1. To maintain accreditation with the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant.
2. To attract and graduate students who exemplify the program’s mission and vision.
3. To prepare students who demonstrate mastery of the physician assistant curriculum outlined in the PANCE blueprint and the Competencies of the PA profession to include:
- Medical Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Patient Care
- Practice-based Learning & Improvement
- System Based Practice
4. To attain a first time PANCE pass rate equal to or greater than the national average.
5. To provide students the essential skills to obtain employment within six months of successful passage of the PANCE.
New Program Prepares Educators for all Students in the Classroom Read More
The Inaugural class in the Physician Assistant Program reach an Important Milestone Read More