The Master of Science In Organizational Leadership is a multi-disciplinary program focused on values-based leadership.
The MSOL program is open to applicants from a wide range of careers and organizations.
Applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree from any regionally accredited college or university program; it does not have to be a business related degree. Business courses are not required.
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0
- At least three years of significant workplace experience; i.e., showing career growth, increasing responsibility, and leadership potential
- A commitment to values and ethical conduct
- A completed graduate application. Apply online at www.msj.edu/apply.
- Academic Transcripts: Official undergraduate transcript(s) with a baccalaureate degree noted. Transcript(s) must be sent directly from the undergraduate institution to Mount St. Joseph University Office of Graduate Admission.
- A current resume describing your work history.
- Contact information for two references who can speak to your character and abilities (name, email, and phone number).
- One page personal statement (including reasons for seeking the MSOL degree and personal goals).
- An interview with the program director.
- GMAT not required.
Mount St. Joseph University conducts a comprehensive and individualized review of each candidate’s credentials.
Additional Requirements for International Students:
- Undergraduate transcripts from countries outside the United States will need to be evaluated by World Education Service. (www.wes.org)
- TOEFL requirements: 220 computer based – 83 on i-TOEFL (www.toeflets.org). Requirements can be waived only if the graduate department requires another standardized test, e.g. GRE.
- Permanent residents must provide a copy of Alien Registration Card (green card) or a copy of visa documentation.
- Declaration of Finances (for F-1 Visa), either I-134 or certified bank statement on letterhead with dollar amount equal to one year’s tuition, housing, etc.