From Career Resources
Harrington Center Gym
Current students (all majors and classifications), alumni, faculty, staff and community members are invited to attend!
Please note: We will not offer a Career Fair in Spring 2019. If you are seeking a co-op, part-time or full-time position for the spring/summer 2019, we highly encourage you to participate!
Top 5 reasons to the attend the Career & Co-Op Fair:
- You are searching for a job (co-op, part-time or full-time), considering graduate school or a post graduate service program
- You want to build your professional network
- You want to explore possible career options in your field of study/interest
- You want a free professional photo that can be used for your LinkedIn profile
- Employers are identifying students in the Fall for positions that will begin in the Spring/Summer of 2019.
Don’t miss out on this great networking and professional development opportunity!
Professional dress is required. If you would like to add professional attire to your wardrobe at no cost, please visit the Career Center.
For more information about the Fair, download the app by searching for Career Fair Plus in the App Store or Google Play Store.
You can also visit the following link to see participating companies and the majors that they are recruiting for. The site will be updated as employers register!
Students preparing for grad school take the GRE during their junior year.
Grad schools that require the GRE: PA, DPT, some Law schools, Science (chemistry, biology, psychology, sociology), MBA, and many more.
We invite you to come take a practice GRE and eat some free pizza. See what the test is like. Know where you stand.
After exam – FREE PIZZA!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, PLEASE REGISTER AT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RsmbOSs37ck2g96eKSyrlM1DQOB4W2964cWIqBTrUTE/edit?usp=sharing