PROGRAM GOALS FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
1. To maintain accreditation with the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant.
2. To attract and graduate students who exemplify the program’s mission and vision.
3. To prepare students who demonstrate mastery of the physician assistant curriculum outlined in the PANCE blueprint and the Competencies of the PA profession to include:
- Medical Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Patient Care
- Practice-based Learning & Improvement
- System Based Practice
4. To attain a first time PANCE pass rate equal to or greater than the national average.
5. To provide students the essential skills to obtain employment within six months of successful passage of the PANCE.
The Lions fell to Bluffton 69-58 in the opening round of the HCAC tournament. Read More
Andrew Chisholm has received his second player of the week honor, this time earning offensive player of the week. Read More