The Master of Science In Organizational Leadership (MSOL) is a multi-disciplinary masters program that focuses on values-based leadership.
How Can MSOL Help Your Career?
Ray Panko, Vice President of Gallagher SKS talks about how the Mount's MSOL program made him a better father, mentor, and leader.
- See RoseMary Keiser's MSOL success story.
- Watch Darlene Robinsion tell her story.
- Steve Conn talks about how the MSOL program gave him the tools to lead fight fires.
- Hear what our graduates are saying about the MSOL program.
You can expect changes in your approach and in your outcomes.
- Increased management and leadership skills. You become primed for expanded supervisory responsibility and possible commensurate pay increases.
- Stronger self-awareness, which leads to a realistic appraisal of your knowledge, skills and abilities. You will be able to assess which jobs or promotions to pursue. You may also realize you are qualified for positions you once thought impossible.
- Increased exposure to new ideas and methods. You become aware of new concepts and the knowledge that supports them, (i.e., ways to lead and facilitate change).
- Expanded networking. You will acquire access and information about new and unforeseen career opportunities as you share your goals and abilities with your peers in the program and in the work place.
Where Our Graduates/Students Work
Private businesses, corporations, hospitals, non-profits...our list of satisifed companies continues to grow. Top leaders from these industries have trusted us with their best and brightest.
Tuition and Financial Aid
The cost of the program is $570 a credit hour. Learn more about tuition and financial aid.
The MSOL is offered at several local off-campus locations designed to bring our excellent progams closer to you. Discover where and what programs we're offering.
News and Events
Stay up to date with the most recent organizational leadership program news and events; visit the department of organizational leadership page.
Daryl Smith, Ph.D., Director