Earn a Master of Business Administration degree with courses only on Saturday mornings.
The Saturday MBA is a great program for working professionals who want to further develop the technical knowledge, skills, and abilities that differentiate the person with an MBA in the workforce. The program is paced for the working adult so that students can conveniently earn an MBA in two years taking courses one at a time on Saturday mornings.
Increasingly businesses seek people with:
- the technical knowledge, skills, and abilities acquired through the MBA degree experience.
- the ability to lead, create, and make significant contributions to organizational goals.
- the abilities and values to make ethically sound decisions.
The Mount's MBA offers a traditional MBA curriculum infused with the values of our university. Our classes are small. Our faculty are well qualified. Our graduates are equipped for success in the world of business.
Students in the Saturday MBA learn in a cohort format. Taking classes together on Saturday mornings, students network and build professional relationships.
- Courses meet on Saturdays (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
- Students take one course at a time (7 – 8 weeks each).
- Students complete two courses back-to-back each semester.
- The Saturday MBA is completed in two years (six semesters).
- If your employer offers tuition benefits, the Mount offers a tuition deferment plan.
- Graduates will effectively communicate business ideas, both verbally and in writing.
- Graduates are able to critically evaluate, analyze, and interpret information to solve problems and make business decisions.
- Graduates will make decisions informed by ethical and social responsibilities related to business practices.
- Graduates will recognize and appreciate diversity and will have gained a global perspective grounded in an understanding of the complexity of the social environments within which organizations operate.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of core business functions and use appropriate technology to obtain financial and business information.
- Graduates will demonstrate effective interpersonal, group, and team skills and lead effectively in team-based environments.
Foundation Coursework Requirements
- Principles of Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Management/Organizational Behavior OR Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Macroeconomics OR Principles of Microeconomics
2015-2016 Cohort Schedule
|FALL 2015 (S116)|
|Session 1||Corporate, Legal, & Ethical Responsibility|
|Session 2||Marketing for Management|
|Break 11/28 (Thanksgiving)|
|WINTER/SPRING 2016 (S216)|
|Session 1||Team Building & Group Dynamics|
|Session 2||Managing Innovation & Technology|
|Break 2/27, 3/12 (Spring Break) 3/26 (Easter)|
|Session 1||Project & Operations Management|
|Session 2||Leadership Seminar I|
|FALL 2016 (S117)|
|Session 1||Managerial Accounting|
|Session 2||Leadership in Organizations|
|Break 11/26 (Thanksgiving)|
|Session 1||Managerial Finance|
|Session 2||Leadership Seminar II|
|Break 3/18, (Spring Break) 4/15 (Easter)|
|SUMMER 2017 (S417)|
|Session 1||Global Economic Issues|
|Session 2||Strategic Management|
- A completed graduate admission application. APPLY HERE
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university – submit official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admission.
- GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher, and a 3.0/4.0 or higher GPA average for the prerequisite courses.
- Completion of the MBA Foundational Course form
- Contact information for two references including phone and email address.
- One-page typed personal statement (include professional goals and reason for seeking MBA.)
- Your resume.
- Successful interview with the MBA program director or designee.
- GMAT not required.
Graduate Programs Information Session
Come learn about our Saturday Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) programs.
This session is intended for students interested in learning more about the Mount's graduate programs in Doctor of Physical Therapy, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, MAGELIN, MSN, Masters and Certificates in Religious Studies, TEAM-IEC, TEAM-MSE, AYA, IEC, and Multi-Age Visual Arts or Music Education, Saturday MBA, and Master of Science in Organizational Leadership.
For more information or to schedule an individual appointment with a graduate admission counselor, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1-800-654-9314, ext. 4807 from outside the Cincinnati area, or (513) 244-4807 within Cincinnati.