These programs are for practicing teachers who want to sharpen their classroom skills or advance into school leadership positions.
We offer these professional advancement options, for students while obtaining a master of arts in education:
- Teacher Leader - For teachers who want to lead in their schools and communities.
- Principal Licensure - For educational professionals who want to lead in their schools and communities.
- Reading Science - For those who want to teach reading using highly effective, research-based methods.
- Reading Endorsement Program - For those who want to teach reading across grade bands.
- Multicultural Special Education Program - For teachers who want to earn a second license in special education and work with children with special needs who come from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds in grades K-12.
- Pre Kindergarten Special Needs Endorsement Program - For teachers who hold an early childhood or an intervention specialist license and want to expand their teaching to include children ages three-five with special needs.
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the most recent education program news and events; visit the department of graduate education page.