We have made the most commonly requested forms available to download.
Have you been asked to submit a completed form to the Student Administrative Services Office? We have made the most commonly requested forms available to download.
To submit forms
You must print and complete the forms and then mail them to the Student Administrative Services Office for processing unless noted as online. To view the forms you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is a standardized form that determines your eligibility for need-based financial aid by collecting data about your family’s income and monetary assets. For more information, and to download the application, visit the FAFSA site.
Financial aid forms and applications
Verification Worksheets - Dependent
Verifcation Worksheets - Independent
Perkins Loan Paperwork
Special Circumstance Forms
Work Study Employment Application
Tuition Deferment Plan Application
Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
Summer Financial Aid Application
Non-Degree Students - online
Graduate and Doctorate Nursing Students - Education Tracks
Scholarships for current students
- Thrailkill Student Scholar Research Fund: 2016-2017
- Sister Francis Marie Cultural and Service Immersion Fund: Fall 2016 (S117)
Scholarships for first-time freshmen students in Fall 2017 (S118)
- Schmidlapp Scholarship (information will be available in Fall 2016)
- Austin E. Knowlton Foundation Scholarship
- Sister Mary Lea Scholarship
- Moore-Eckel Scholarship
- Sister Mary Agnes McCann Scholarship
- Sisters of Charity Scholarship