Why Choose MAGELIN?
- It offers the shortest path for college graduates who want to enter the field of nursing.
- Students earn a master's degree and are ready to enter the nursing profession as a generalist.
- The courses emphasize research, evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, leadership in health care, and theoretical perspectives.
- Students acquire nursing skills in a new, state-of-the-art, high-fidelity human simulation lab and nursing learning lab.
- Nursing faculty at the Mount are dedicated to your success.
To learn more about the MAGELIN: Master's Graduate Entry-Level into Nursing program, please check out the MAGELIN program page.
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the most recent nursing program news and events; visit the department of nursing page.
Name change from MN
Please note: The program requirements for the MAGELIN program are the same as the requirements for the former MN program. The name change (from MN to MAGELIN) will be reflected in the updated Graduate Catalog, scheduled for release in May 2012.
The master's program at the College of Mount St. Joseph is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.