Why Choose MAGELIN?
- It offers the shortest path for college graduates who want to enter the field of nursing.
- Students earn a master's degree and are ready to enter the nursing profession as a generalist.
- The courses emphasize research, evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, leadership in health care, and theoretical perspectives.
- Students acquire nursing skills in a new, state-of-the-art, high-fidelity human simulation lab and nursing learning lab.
- Nursing faculty at the Mount are dedicated to your success.
To learn more about the MAGELIN: Master's Graduate Entry-Level into Nursing program, please check out the MAGELIN program page.
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the most recent nursing program news and events; visit the department of nursing page.
The master's program at Mount St. Joseph University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.