Why Choose MAGELIN?
- It offers the shortest path for college graduates who want to enter the field of nursing.
- Students earn a master's degree and are ready to enter the nursing profession as a generalist.
- The courses emphasize research, evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, leadership in health care, and theoretical perspectives.
- Students acquire nursing skills in a new, state-of-the-art, high-fidelity human simulation lab and nursing learning lab.
- Nursing faculty at the Mount are dedicated to your success.
To learn more about the MAGELIN: Master's Graduate Entry-Level into Nursing program, please check out the MAGELIN program page.
The master's program at Mount St. Joseph University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the most recent nursing program news and events; visit the department of nursing page.
Take a look at the scholarship we offer for graduate students at Mount St. Joseph University.