The Mount invites fellow Physician Assistants to join the Ohio Association of Physician Assistants (OAPA) and the faculty of the Mount St. Joseph University Physician Assistant Program for a Symposium and Forum where you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the new program’s director and some of the faculty
- Hear about the timeline to matriculating their first class in January 2018
- Meet and greet area PAs, PA students and Pre-PA students
- Learn more about the OAPA and its legislative goals for 2018
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of becoming a preceptor.
Date, Time & Location:
Monday, May 22, 2017
Mount St. Joseph University
Music Wing Recital Hall
5701 Delhi Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45233
Light refreshments will be served.
Steven Ward, Region 7 Director
To learn more about the Mount's PA program, please visit www.msj.edu/pa for more details.