Connect to Your Future is an opportunity for alumni and friends of the Mount to come to campus and speak to students about their career paths. Through this personal connection, panelists will provide insight into the numerous careers a student may pursue after graduation. During this round-table discussion, students will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Some questions current students might have include
- What activities were you involved with as a student?
- What did you learn in school that you are now using in your job?
- What is the biggest career lesson that you have learned since leaving college?
- What is the best thing about your job?
- What are some unexpected “perks?"
- What is the most challenging aspect?
- How are you evaluated?
- What career advice do you have?
- What can students do to differentiate themselves?
- date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012
- time: 11:30a.m-1:00p.m
- location: The Fifth Third Dining Hall
For questions or to mentor a student, please contact:
- Assistant Director, Career & Experiential Education Center
- phone: 513.244.4484
- email: email@example.com
- Coordinator of Annual Giving & Young Alumni
- phone: 513.244.4892
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org