Online classes are available 24/7
PCS-Proof Portable Training for Portable Careers
Thousands of military spouses have taken advantage of the MyCAA Scholarship program to train for high-paying, high demand careers. Mount St. Joseph University, in conjunction with MyCareerSkill, offers MyCAA-approved, 100% online courses in Healthcare and IT to help military spouses achieve their career goals.
Train to pass national certification exams:
- Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS)
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- IT Helpdesk Administrator (A+ & Network+)
- Healthcare IT Technician (Healthcare IT)
You’re eligible if:
Your spouse is Active Duty in the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines and ranked E1 – E5, W1 – W2, or O1 – O2.
Your spouse is a National Guard and/or AGR member and on federal title 10 active duty orders according to DEERS.
Complete Your Application Today: