Complete your MBA with as few as 6 additional courses!
The MSOL to MBA program is designed to allow MSOL Mount Alumni, within 6 years of their graduation, to continue and earn a MBA in as few as 6 additional courses. Dual credit earned from some MSOL coursework and is applied towards the MBA. The program will follow the cohort delivery model that is used in the MBA program.
MSOL Alum to MBA Required Coursework for Degree Completion
- ACC 600: Managerial Accounting (3)
- MGT 606: Leadership Seminar 2 (3)
- FIN 610: Managerial Finance (3)
- MGT 607: Strategic Management (3)
- MGT 603: Project and Operations Management (3)
- MKT 520: Marketing for Managers (3)
- Courses meet on campus Saturday mornings
- One course at a time, 7-8 weeks
- Students complete 2 courses back-to-back per semester
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5/4.0 or higher, computed on the graduate business courses taken at Mount St. Joseph University.
- Graduate business courses to apply to the MBA must have been taken no more than 6 years prior to starting the MBA.
- A completed Graduate Admission Application. Apply online at www.msj.edu/apply.
- A completed MSOL Alum to MBA Course Outline Form.
- One-page typed personal essay (include professional goals and reasons for seeking MBA).
- Your resume.
- Successful completion of an interview with the MBA Program Director.
- No transfer courses are accepted for the courses taken in the MBA program. All courses in the MSOL to MBA program must be taken at Mount St. Joseph University.
To learn more about the MSOL Alum to MBA program join us for a Graduate Information Session:
To find out our next scheduled dates and register please visit: www.msj.edu/gradinfo
APPLY NOW-No Application Fee!
Classes beginning August 2018
MSJ graduates--at all degree levels--achieve success Read More
Mount St. Joseph Professors Awarded Tenure Read More