Earn your MBA in 2 years by taking courses on Saturday mornings.
The Saturday MBA is designed for the working adult with manageable course schedules that will not interfere with your busy work schedule. Join us for class on Saturday morning, leaving the rest of your weekend free.
The Value of the MBA
The Saturday MBA is manageable for working professionals.
The Mount's MBA offers a traditional MBA curriculum infused with the values of our university. Our classes are small. Our faculty are well qualified. Our graduates are equipped for success in the world of business.
The faculty are well qualified.
Students in the Saturday MBA learn in a cohort format. Taking classes together on Saturday mornings, students network and build professional relationships.
Students have varied backgrounds & learn from each other.
Students take courses in a group called a cohort.
- Courses meet on Saturdays (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
- Students take one course at a time (7 – 8 weeks each).
- Students complete two courses back-to-back each semester.
- The Saturday MBA is completed in two years (six semesters).
- If your employer offers tuition benefits, the Mount offers a tuition deferment plan.
- Attend an Information Sessions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (513) 244-4807 to talk to a graduate admission counselor
How to Apply
Mount St. Joseph University conducts a comprehensive and individualized review of each candidate's credentials, including:
- A completed graduate application. Apply online at msj.edu/apply.
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university. Submit official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admission.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- A resume.
- Completion of Foundational Course form
- Contact information (name, email, and phone number) for two references who can speak to your character and abilities.
- One-page statement of reasons for seeking an MBA degree.
- An interview with the program director.
- GMAT not required.
- Graduates will effectively communicate business ideas, both verbally and in writing.
- Graduates are able to critically evaluate, analyze, and interpret information to solve problems and make business decisions.
- Graduates will make decisions informed by ethical and social responsibilities related to business practices.
- Graduates will recognize and appreciate diversity and will have gained a global perspective grounded in an understanding of the complexity of the social environments within which organizations operate.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of core business functions and use appropriate technology to obtain financial and business information.
- Graduates will demonstrate effective interpersonal, group, and team skills and lead effectively in team-based environments.
Tentative Class Schedule
|Session 1||Corporate, Legal, & Ethical Responsibility|
|Session 2||Marketing for Management|
|Break 9/2 (Labor Day) 11/25 (Thanksgiving)|
|Session 1||Team Building & Group Dynamics|
|Session 2||Managing Innovation & Technology|
|Break 3/17 (Spring Break) 3/31 (Easter)|
|Session 1||Project & Operations Management|
|Session 2||Leadership Seminar I|
|Break 5/26 (Memorial Day)|
|FALL 2018 TENTATIVE|
|Session 1||Managerial Accounting|
|Session 2||Leadership in Organizations|
|Break 9/1 (Labor Day), 11/24 (Thanksgiving)|
|SPRING 2019 TENTATIVE|
|Session 1||Managerial Finance|
|Session 2||Leadership Seminar II|
|Break 3/16 (Spring Break), 4/20 (Easter)|
|SUMMER 2019 TENTATIVE|
|Session 1||Global Economic Issues|
|Session 2||Strategic Management|
|Break 5/11 (Graduation)|
Where Our Graduates Work
Our graduates use skills across a variety of prominent companies, including:
- American Financial Group
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- City of Cincinnati
- Kenton County Airport Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
- Fifth Third Bank
- General Electric
- Great American Insurance
- Merck and Company
- Mercy Health
- Messer Construction
- New York Life Insurance Company
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Talbert House
- The Christ Hospital
- US Bank
- Western and Southern Financial Group
Tuition and Financial Aid
Learn more about tuition and financial aid.
Off Campus Partnerships
The Mount offers off-campus programs at various sites. For more information on the current sites offering classes or to inquire about hosting sessions at your business location, please contact Jamal Rashed at email@example.com
MSOL to MBA
If you already earned an MSOL, you can earn your MBA in as little as 6 extra courses.