To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
The Lions were defeated by the Fighting Engineers of Rose-Hulman 3-2 in conference match-up. Read More
The Lions defeated the Bluffton Beavers 4-1 in another conference match-up Read More