The administration at Mount St. Joseph University is dedicated to fostering a culture of learning and growth.
With over 30 years of teaching and leadership experience, this governing body works to advance the Mount’s tradition of a liberal arts education grounded in the vision and values of the Sisters of Charity. The Mount’s administration ensures that every student has the opportunity to excel. As a university, the Mount reflects a breadth of academic programming and services to prepare graduates who are career-ready and leadership-focused.
The President's Cabinet
- Doug Frizzell, Ph.D. – Vice President for Student Affairs
- Bill Minor - Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Linda Panzeca - Chief Compliance and Risk Officer
- Joel Thierstein, J.D., Ph.D. – Executive Vice President
- Anne Marie Wagner – Chief Financial Officer