The administration at Mount St. Joseph University is dedicated to fostering a culture of learning and growth.
With over 30 years of teaching and leadership experience, this governing body works to advance the Mount’s tradition of a liberal arts education grounded in the vision and values of the Sisters of Charity. The Mount’s administration ensures that every student has the opportunity to excel. As a university, the Mount reflects a breadth of academic programming and services to prepare graduates who are career-ready and leadership-focused.
The Mount St. Joseph University Board of Trustees has named H. James Williams, Ph.D., J.D., MBA, LL.M., president effective March 15, 2016. He is the Mount's seventh president.
The President's Cabinet
- Diana Davis, Ph.D. - Acting Provost
- Raye Allen - Vice President of Institutional Advancement
- Linda Panzeca - Chief Compliance and Risk Officer
- Anne Marie Wagner - Chief Financial Officer
- Zachary Silka - Vice President of University Communications