The Wellness Center at Mount St. Joseph University espouses a holistic approach to the ongoing process of human development.
The Center is committed to providing a safe environment that advocates, educates, and encourages the physical, spiritual, and psychological well-being of Mount students.
The Wellness Center is located in the Harrington Center
To make an appointment or ask a question, call the Wellness Center's main desk at (513) 244-4949. For information and questions regarding Student Health Services, call (513) 244-4769. Appointments with individual members of the Wellness Center staff can also be made by e-mailing or calling them directly.
- Patsy Schwaiger Willig, M.Ed., L.P.C.C.-S, Director
- Rick Sacksteder, M.Ed., L.P.C.C.-S, Professional Clinical Counselor
- Claire Dean, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist
- Natalie Bechtol, Medical Assistant/Insurance Liaison
- Amy Demko, MSN, R.N. Coordinator of Health Services
- Kimberly LaChance, Administrative Assistant
We provide programs, resources and education to promote wellness in the campus community. Health services offered by the Wellness Center include:
- Physician visits and physical exams
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Lab Work and point-of-care testing
- Allergy Shots
- Continuity of care for long-term conditions
- Imaging, testing and referral through TriHealth and Good Samaritan Hospital
The Wellness Center is staffed by a full-time registered nurse and medical assistant. Physicians are available for scheduled visits during specified times each week for a $15.00 co-pay.
We promote the psychological and emotional health of the campus community. The counseling offices are staffed by licensed mental health providers. Wellness resources offered by the Wellness Center include:
- Individual counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Psycho-educational testing
Counseling service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Our professional staff offers a safe, non-judgmental, and confidential environment to assist students.