The residence hall offers laundry facilities, which are included in the cost of the room. Residents have access to several laundry rooms equipped with commercially built, residential-style washers and dryers. No coins or vending cards needed!
The residence hall offers many options for housing:
- The West sections of Seton Center are single-sex on alternating floors: 2 West and 4 West are men’s floors, 3 West, 5 West, and 6 West are women’s floors.
- The East section on each floor has a handful of single rooms identical to the singles in West, and are also designated as single-sex areas. 2, 3, and 5 East are women’s areas; 4 and 6 East are for men.
- 3 Southeast is a men’s floor, 4 Southeast is a women’s floor.
- 2 Southeast is a freshmen-only learning community, with programming and staffing geared toward first-year student issues. 2 Southeast is a co-ed floor, and also has two additional student staff members assigned as Learning Community Assistants.
- Suites in Center areas are co-ed by room, meaning both men and women live in the area but the suites are assigned with same-sex roommates.
East and West Sections
The East and West sections of the residence hall feature a sink in each room, tiled floors, and open lounge spaces for recreation and study.
The Center section features suites for two to three residents with a bathroom in each suite, individual bedrooms, and a common living room. The bedrooms and living rooms are carpeted. The rooms also have individually-controlled heating and air conditioning. Open lounge spaces for recreation and study are at each end of this section. The Center section was remodeled in 2004-2005.
South East Section
The South East section features individually controlled air conditioning/heating units, and modular furniture systems that can be configured in many different ways.
For more specific information about rooms, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (513) 244-4304.
To learn about the cost of living in the Residence Hall, visit the room rates section of our site.