Enhance your on-campus leadership experience through a Living Learning Community.
Living learning communities provide students with peer-to-peer social and academic support as well an opportunity to share experiences relevant to their interests. Students can elect to live in one of our two living learning communities in Seton Residence Hall at no extra cost:
Health and Natural Sciences Living Learning Community
The Health and Natural Sciences Living Learning Community is a space designed for students interested in pursuits related to the health and natural sciences. Students living in this community in the residence hall will work together to support each other’s interests in learning more about topics and opportunities in the health and natural science fields
Students living in the Health and Natural Science Living Learning Community will:
- Connect with faculty members whose work related to health and natural science disciplines.
- Connect with students who major or who have interest in health and natural sciences.
- Engage in activities that enhance their abilities to be academically successful.
- Discuss health and natural sciences and their connection to opportunities at the Mount and post-graduate.
Lion's on a Mission Themed Community
The Lion’s on a Mission Themed Community is home to students who are passionate about exploring the integration of faith and service at the Mount and the greater community. Members of the Lion’s on a Mission community will strive to serve others and embrace different cultures and beliefs. The members will be grounded in the spiritual values and vision of the Mount’s founders, the Sisters of Charity.
Students living in the Community Service Living Area will:
- Connect with faculty and staff members whose work relate to faith exploration and community service.
- Connect with students who have interest in performing community service.
- Participate in a safe living space where they will explore and discuss pertinent topics of faith, religious diversity, and spiritual life
- Engage in activites with the Sisters of Charity.
- Participate in community service opportunities on and off campus.
***All floors are supported by Resident Assistants, related faculty and staff and the Coordinator of Residence Life. Students interested in joining living learning communities can request them when completing their housing applications or by contacting the Office of Residence Life at 513-244-4304..