- Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- Time: 6-9 p.m.
- Location: Music Hall Ballroom
- Cost: $100/person
Celebrate with us at our annual scholarship benefit as we honor the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, the founders of the College of Mount St. Joseph, and others who have contributed to the success of the College over the years.
The following patrons have graciously agreed to serve as Honorary Chairs. They are just some of the many wonderful people who have helped make the Mount the vibrant, thriving, extraordinary college it is today.
- Sister of Charity Jean Patrice Harrington, Former Mount President
- Sister Francis Marie Thrailkill, Ursuline Sister of the Roman Union, Former Mount President
- SC Ministry Foundation – Sister of Charity Sally Duffy, President
- Susie Castellini, Community Volunteer
- Jean Dowell, Retired Athletic Director and Basketball Coach
- Jean Frolicher ’52, Retired, Union Central Life
- Pat Frolicher ’51, Retired, AT&T
- Mary Ann Hater Haubner ’57, Retired Faculty and Chair
- Peg McPeak, Sister of the Congregation of St. Joseph, Former Faculty and Chair
- John Pont (posthumously), Former Football Coach
- George Schaefer, Retired, Chairman and CEO, Fifth Third Bank
- Michael T. Schueler, Owner, Henkle-Schueler & Associates
- Pat Shibinski, Retired Chair, Faculty and Coach
- Peter S. Strange, Chairman, Messer Inc.
- Marty Waggoner ’58 (posthumously), Retired Faculty
Sponsorship opportunities are still available
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Sue Ballard:
- Phone: (513) 244-4955
- Email: email@example.com.
Learn more about the event
For event information, contact Jeannette Bryson:
- Phone: (513) 244-4349
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.