It seems like businesses are attempting to win over consumers this holiday season by staying open longer than the competition. Many stores will be opening on Thanksgiving evening in order to accommodate consumers’ need for a good deal.
Here are the top five stores that will have hours upon hours of deals on Black Friday:
- Amazon – Amazon.com has actually already started their Black Friday deals with a “deal of the day every day until Thanksgiving when they will start with their customary hourly deals.
- Kmart – Kmart is boasting the longest store hours this Black Friday; they will be open for 41 continuous hours from 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day to 11 p.m. on Black Friday.
- Walmart – Walmart will have daily deals through Thanksgiving night on their website. Though they haven’t yet posted their in-store hours for Black Friday, you can sign up for email alerts on their website to get updates on deals and special online offers.
- Kohl’s – With 28 continuous hours of service starting at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving night, Kohl’s is attempting to keep up with the competitive hours by opening early and closing late.
- Sears – With only 26 hours of continuous service, Sears is behind the competition. Sure, 26 consecutive hours seems like a lot, but the status quo demands more, which begs the question: when will the Black Friday madness end?