Registration for the Welcome Week Day of Service is still open! You can register for the event here.
All students, faculty, staff, and alumni are encouraged to participate in the Welcome Week Day of Service, which will take place on Saturday August 29th from 8:00AM-12:30PM. All participants should report to the Seton Lobby at 8:00AM. Water and granola bars will be provided during registration. Wear clothes that could get stained/ dirty, and remember to wear closed-toe shoes. The Welcome Week Day of Service is sponsored by Impact Cincinnati and Service Learning.
- 8:00-8:30AM: Registration/ check-in/ announcements
- 8:30-9:00AM: Bussing to service site
- 9:00-12:00PM: Service with communty partner
- 12:00-12:30PM: Bussing back to MSJ
- 12:30-2:00PM+: Party in the quad!
- Be Concerned, Inc.: Clean and organize the food pantry, thrift store, and warehouse.
- St. Vincent de Paul: Help clients shop in choice food pantry and assist with stocking and sorting of donations.
- Bayley Place: Help residents with scheduled activities.
- Sayler Park Recreation Center: Promote learning and community in the school setting.
- Habitat for Humanity: Assist the renovation ofa house **Individuals choosing this site need to arrive to Seton Lobby at 7:30AM**
- Working in Neighborhoods: Cleaning up lawns and exterior of housing.
- Delhi Township: Neighborhood cleanup along Delhi Pike and Delhi Park.
- Western Wildlife Cooridor: Remove invasive plant species.
- Price Hill Will: Neighborhood cleanup in Price Hill.
- Bethany House: Empower womena nd children through play and encouragement.
- EarthConnection: Prevent hunger by maintaining community gardens.
- Mother Margaret Hall: Facilitate a group activity with the elderly.