People interested in learning more about graduate programs at Mount St. Joseph University are invited to attend several information sessions at the Mount. Representatives from graduate admission and financial aid will be on hand to talk about graduate options at both the September 30 (graduate programs) and October 4 (business graduate programs) sessions. Both sessions will be held in the Seton Center Lobby next to the admission office, located off Neeb Road.
The Graduate Information Session will be held on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:30 p.m. for graduate degrees in education, nursing, physical therapy, and religious studies.
• Doctorate programs for Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Masters of Arts degree-major in Teaching (for those who hold a bachelor’s degree and
• MAGELIN (Master’s Graduate Entry Level into Nursing)
• Master of Science in Nursing
• Master of Arts in Religious Studies with a concentration in Spirituality and Wellness
• Pre-K Special Needs Endorsement (online)
• Pastoral Administration Certificate
• Spirituality and Wellness Certificate
The Saturday Business Information Session will be held on October 4 at 9 a.m. which includes programs:
• Master of Business Administration (Saturday MBA)
• Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL)
• Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
For registration and other information, please see our website at www.msj.edu/gradinfo or call 513-244-4807.
Mount St. Joseph University is an undergraduate and graduate Catholic university that provides an interdisciplinary liberal arts and professional curriculum emphasizing values, service and social responsibility.