Nurses with a graduate degree from the College of Mount St. Joseph become skilled practitioners, administrators and educators in all areas of nursing.
Go further with a graduate degree in nursing
You'll find educational and experiential opportunities that prepare nurses to meet new challenges in the health and nursing fields.
A graduate degree in nursing from the Mount prepares you to:
- Implement safe and effective therapeutic interventions
- Communicate with individuals, families, groups and populations
- Develop caring relationships with clients
- Apply principles of leadership and management
We offer three graduate nursing programs:
- MAGELIN: Master's Graduate Entry-Level into Nursing
- MSN: Master of Science in Nursing
- DNP: Doctor of Nursing Practice
Find out more
To learn more about graduate nursing programs, please enter your contact information below. One of our friendly admissions counselors will get in touch with you soon.