Mount St. Joseph University is accepting applications for two full-time faculty positions to join the Department of Nursing faculty team beginning Fall, 2017. The nursing program at Mount St. Joseph has over 90 years of providing high quality nursing education to the local and regional communities of the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area.
The Department of Nursing at Mount St. Joseph University offers programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. The University is seeking individuals who have experience in teaching acute care/medical-surgical nursing, population health, epidemiology, leadership and can teach across programs. Courses at the University are offered both in the face-to-face and blended/online learning formats using Blackboard.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
• Doctorate in Nursing or a related field is strongly preferred; MSN is required.
• A minimum of two years of clinical experience.
• Eligibility for/or possess an Ohio nursing license without restrictions.
• Proven expertise in the following:
- Population health and epidemiology
- Acute care/medical-surgical nursing
• Previous college teaching experience at both the undergraduate/graduate level is preferred.
Academic rank and salary are commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, current CV/resume, two letters of recommendation, and unofficial transcripts to Dr. Nancy Hinzman, Assistant Dean of Nursing, at Nancy.Hinzman@msj.edu.
The Mount has a rich tradition of educating caring, competent and compassionate nurses.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kritsky: "Keep the pictures coming!" Read More
"Campus Protests, Public Safety, and Free Speech" will be held Tuesday, May 30 Read More