Mount News is Mount St. Joseph University's seasonal magazine, published three times a year, telling stories around the Mount and beyond.
They are coaches. They are players. They sports historians and sports business professionals. No matter their role, these mount graduates are leaving their mark on the sports industry. Read the complete story.
Making one's way through four years of college can be enlightening, inspiring, and sometimes overwhelming. Get the inside scoop on success from three Mount grads. Click here for the complete story. ONLINE EXTRA! Read about more alumni and their journeys at the Mount. Click here for online extra!
Get the scoop on teacher Maria Childs '96, who is all about turning life lessons and experiences into inspirational reality. Read the complete story.
The Sisters of Charity's influence is interwoven into the fabric of Mount life on campus, off-campus, after graduation, in the community and throughout the nation. Read the complete story here.
Also in this issue:
- From the President: Mount pride is showing as we begin our first semester as Mount St. Joseph University!
- Around the Quad: News and events from the Mount.
- The Lion's Corner: The men's golf team, then and today.
- Making an Impact: Pilgrims' Progress: Striving to know oneself in the context of something vastly larger than self - this is the essence of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton. By Dr. Peter M. Robinson
- Faculty & Staff Updates: Faculty and staff accomplishments. SPOTLIGHT ON: Janet Baltzersen, Children's Center Coordinator
- Alumni News: Get the latest news, register for events, submit a class note or passage, and sign up for Alumni Connections, the monthly e-newlsetter dedicated to you, our loyal alumni.