MSJ University 2016 Homecoming Weekend
Friday, October 21
Athletic Hall of Fame
Seton Center, Mount St. Joseph University
5:30 p.m. - Reception (cash bar)
6:30 p.m. - Dinner and Induction Ceremony
Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees
- Julie Franz Pieczonka '83 (basketball)
- Karen Jackson '87 (volleyball)
- Tanya Fasnacht Jolliffe '88 (volleyball)
Champion Award Recipient
Charlie Wrublewski - #1 fan of student-athletes and longtime Mount employee
Tickets are $55/person. Please click here to purchase tickets.
Reservation deadline is October 14, 2016.
Saturday, October 22
Homecoming Tailgate & Football Game
11:30 a.m. - Tailgate sponsored by the MSJ Alumni Association
- Located on top level of parking garage, Mount St. Joseph University
- Family-friendly activities to include inflatables, face painting, cornhole and more
1:30 p.m. - Mount vs. Anderson University, Schueler Field
Join fellow Mount alumni, students, faculty/staff, parents & friends for a day of fun!
More information to come!
If you have any questions about Homecoming Weekend, please call the Office of Alumni Relations at (513) 244-4298 or email email@example.com.
Paid events require advance reservations. If you must cancel, please notify the Office of Alumni Relations by October 14 to receive a full refund. Refunds are not possible after this date.