MSJ University 2015 Homecoming Weekend
Friday, October 2
Athletic Hall of Fame
Seton Center, Mount St. Joseph University
5:30 p.m. - Reception (cash bar)
6:30 p.m. - Dinner and Induction Ceremony
Athletic Hall of Fame Inductees
- Libbey Spiess, M.D., ’88 (volleyball)
- TJ Hilvert ’98 (football)
- Betsy Owens Jones ’02 (volleyball)
Champion Award Recipients
- Lauren Hill (basketball), posthumously
- Braden Mechley, former Development Committee member and longtime friend of the Mount
Tickets are $50/person. Click here to purchase tickets for Athletic Hall of Fame.
Reservation deadline is September 24.
Saturday, October 3
Homecoming Tailgate & Football Game
4 p.m. - Tailgate sponsored by the MSJ Alumni Association
- Located on top level of parking garage, Mount St. Joseph University
- Family-friendly activities to include inflatables, face painting, cornhole and more
- Tickets are $7/person (children under 12 are free). Price includes all activities, food and entrance into the game
- Cash bar
Click here to purchase tickets for the Homecoming Tailgate.
6 p.m. - Mount vs. Earlham College, Schueler Field
Join fellow Mount alumni, students, faculty, staff for an evening of fun!
If you have any questions about Homecoming Weekend, please call the Office of Alumni Relations at (513) 244-4298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid events require advance reservations. If you must cancel, please notify the Office of Alumni Relations by September 28 to receive a full refund. Refunds are not possible after this date.