Our convenient and flexible online programs deliver the same quality and the same personalized attention as our on-campus options.
MSE (Multicultural Special Education): Students who wish to earn a Master of Arts degree with a major in Education and a second license in special education can pursue their MSE (MA).
The MSE program starts every January. The application deadline is 10 days prior to the program start date. Request Info
RN to BSN: Students who have an associate’s degree and have obtained a registered nurse license (RN) can pursue their Bachelor of Science in nursing degree (BSN).
The RN to BSN program starts every August and January. The application deadline is 10 days prior to the program start date. Request Info
- Master of Arts: Teacher Advancement Program- Reading Science: This is a natural completion particularly after Ohio Reading Endorsement and Dyslexia Certification are achieved
Certificates and Endorsements
Pre-K Special Needs Endorsement: Students can earn this endorsement online in two semesters or less.
The Pre-K Special Needs Endorsement program starts every January. The application deadline is 10 days prior to the program start date. Request Info
- Gerontology Certificate: Students can achieve 21 credit hours of courses in this online certificate program.
- Ohio Reading Endorsement: Achieved following state requirement of 12 undergraduate and/or graduate hours of reading coursework.
- Dyslexia Certificate: Optimize your reading course selections and earn this certification as you go.
What can an online education offer?
- Opportunities for adults seeking to advance in, or change their careers
- Schedules your education around your busy life
- Courses accessible anywhere, anytime from your computer
- Faculty members with real-world experience
- Support to help students excel in the online classroom
Attend an information session to learn more. See details and dates.
The Mount has more than 90 years of proven expertise and tradition in educating students toward their professional goals. The new online offerings are an addition to the Mount's well-respected, quality degree programs that have been serving the various needs of the Cincinnati community for decades. Students can now benefit from the College's tradition of academic excellence, regardless of scheduling demands.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about preparing for an online course and the answers to other questions, visit our online learning FAQ page.