The College of Mount St. Joseph offers online degree programs for students seeking a convenient and flexible alternative for earning a college degree.
The Mount's online programs deliver the same quality and the same personalized attention as our on-campus options.
The Mount has more than 90 years of proven expertise and tradition in educating students toward their professional goals. The new online offerings are an addition to the Mount's well-respected, quality degree programs that have been serving the various needs of the Cincinnati community for decades. Students can now benefit from the College's tradition of academic excellence, regardless of scheduling demands.
- RN to BSN: Students who have an associate’s degree and have obtained a registered nurse license (RN) can pursue their Bachelor of Science in nursing degree (BSN).
- MSE (Multicultural Special Education): Students who wish to earn a Master of Arts degree with a major in Education and a second license in special education can pursue their MSE (MA).
- Criminology: Students who wish to transfer credits from an associate's degree in criminology or criminal justice should explore the criminology: online program.
Check back for additional online programs coming soon.
What can an online education offer?
- Opportunities for students seeking to advance in, or change their careers
- Schedules built around your busy life
- Courses accessible anywhere, anytime from your computer
- Faculty members with real-world experience
- Support to help students excel in the online classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mount delivers online courses in a variety of ways, and in some cases may require additional student planning. For more information about preparing for an online course and the answers to other questions, visit our online learning FAQ page.
Gather more information about the Mount's online programs by attending an information session. Meet with faculty and other interested students, and speak with admission and financial aid counselors. Information sessions are held on the Mount campus.
The next information session is:
- Wednesday, July 17, 2013, from 6-7:30 pm. Intended for students interested in online RN to BSN or Criminology.
For questions or to register, e-mail Jack_Ballman@mail.msj.edu or call 513-244-4228.
If you would like to learn more about any of our online programs, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-244-4228.