The Nonprofit Leadership minor expands career opportunities in the nonprofit field.
Employment in the nonprofit sector has more than doubled in the last 25 years. Today it approaches 12.5 million workers, or 9.5 percent of the total workforce.
The Nonprofit Leadership Minor will prepare you for:
- Board or committee development
- Human resources development and supervision
- General nonprofit management
- Nonprofit accounting and financial management
- Nonprofit marketing
- Nonprofit program planning
- Nonprofit risk management