A major in math and business administration offers a solid math and business foundation.
As a major in math and business administration, students develop a solid foundation in both subjects. By choosing a dual major, students will learn how to approach real-world applications that demand higher quantitative skills. These skills guide toward a successful career in many fields such as business, marketing or finance.
Why Mathematics and Business at the Mount?
- Work with math faculty who have significant business experience
- Departmental Scholarships and Awards to assist students who go above and beyond
- Small class sizes, personal attention and a welcoming atmosphere for a healthy learning environment
- Individual math research as well as a co-op experience to prepare you for your future career
After the Mount?
With a dual math/business degree from Mount St. Joseph University, students have endless career opportunities. Some options include:
- Certified Financial Advisor
- Actuarial Science: Life and Pension; Casualty
- Quantitative Analyst
- Stock Broker
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the most recent mathematics/business administration program news and events; visit the department of mathematics page.