Admission requirements for the Saturday MBA
Saturday MBA Admission Requirements :
- A completed Graduate Admission Application. (Apply online at www.msj.edu/apply). The $50 application fee will be waived by entering the code: MSJMBA14
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- A completed MBA Foundational Courses form (see form at right)
- Two letters of reference or names and contact information for two references including phone number and email address
- A one-page, typed personal statement
- A current resume
- Official transcripts should be submitted to the Office Graduate Admissions.
- Successful completion of an interview with the MBA Admission Committee
Reference letters or reference information, foundational courses form, personal statement and resume should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admission directly, by email to GraduateAdmission@msj.edu, or by fax (513) 244-4629.
Application materials may also be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233-1672