Preparing for Success
Our Division provides a solid background for success in the world of business. Building from the strengths of a liberal arts foundation, we develop well-rounded graduates who understand society, culture, and the environment in which we live. We offer undergraduate programs during the day and in the evening to meet the needs of non-traditional and adult students. Here are some of our programs:
- The 4+1 MBA program that allows undergraduate business students to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree with ONE additional year of study.
- A Sport Management program that emphasizes a working knowledge of the sport management industry and hands-on internships.
- A Master of Science in Organizational Leadership that develops values-based leadership to strengthen decision making, relational skills, and understanding of technology.
- Business programs in Accounting and in Business Administration (Management, Marketing, Economics, Finance, International Business)
- Minors in Business Administration and Marketing that potentially enhance the value of a Mount degree for students in programs not in the Division of Business.
New for Fall 2014: Two Business Degree Programs on Saturdays
We are planning to offer two degrees on Saturdays in fall 2014, a graduate MBA degree and an undergraduate Organizational Leadership program. Courses offered starting this January can help you get a head start.
Use the credits you’ve already earned toward a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Leadership. Get a head start by taking foundation courses on Saturdays beginning in January 2014 or during the summer. For more information, email MSOL@msj.edu.
Expand your career options with an MBA. Two courses will be offered each semester so you can earn your degree in two years or less. Get a head start by taking foundation courses on Saturdays beginning in January 2014 or during the summer. For more information, email MBA@msj.edu.