We Are All Business
- Saturday Master of Business Administration program: Paced for the working adult where students can conveniently earn an MBA degree in just over two years taking courses one at a time on Saturday mornings. For more information, email MBA@msj.edu.
- Bachelor of Science/Organizational Leadership program: Designed to allow adult college students to pursue an undergraduate degree in a professional, yet personal, environment. For more information, email email@example.com
- Master of Science/Organizational Leadership program: Small, intimate class sizes are offered on Saturdays over the course of the semester to foster and encourage a cooperative learning environment for one to earn their masters in science/organizational leadership. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean, Jamal Rashed discusses undergraduate and flexible graduate programs in the Mount's School of Business, now offering Financial Economics.
Preparing for Success
Our School provides a solid background for success in the world of business. Building from the strengths of a liberal arts foundation, we develop well-rounded graduates who understand society, culture, and the environment in which we live. We offer undergraduate programs during the day and in the evening to meet the needs of non-traditional and adult students. Here are some of our programs:
- The 4+1 MBA program that allows undergraduate business students to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree with ONE additional year of study.
- A Sport Management program that emphasizes a working knowledge of the sport management industry and hands-on internships.
- A Master of Science/Organizational Leadership that develops values-based leadership to strengthen decision making, relational skills, and understanding of technology.
- Business programs in Accounting and in Business Administration (Management, Marketing and Financial Economics)
- Minors in Business Administration can potentially enhance the value of a Mount degree for students in programs not in the School of Business.
Faculty & Staff
“Communication is truly the root of a good businessperson, and the Mount gave me a great foundation to grow from. Now I’m ready to see how far I can go.” Read More
Larissa Phillips’ current role as a Reading Specialist at Forest Hills District has a heavy focus on leadership in literacy as well as teaching students that require additional and more intensive instruction in language arts. Read More
Learn more about program options Read More
Ballard to be honored with award in May in Chicago Read More