We Are All Business on Saturdays
- Saturday Master of Business Administration program: Paced for the working adult where students can conveniently earn an MBA degree in just over two years taking courses one at a time on Saturday mornings. For more information, email MBA@msj.edu.
- Saturday Bachelor of Science/Organizational Leadership program: Designed to allow adult college students to pursue an undergraduate degree in a professional, yet personal, environment. For more information, email email@example.com
- Master of Science/Organizational Leadership program: Small, intimate class sizes are offered on Saturdays over the course of the semester to foster and encourage a cooperative learning environment for one to earn their masters in science/organizational leadership. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for Success
Our School provides a solid background for success in the world of business. Building from the strengths of a liberal arts foundation, we develop well-rounded graduates who understand society, culture, and the environment in which we live. We offer undergraduate programs during the day and in the evening to meet the needs of non-traditional and adult students. Here are some of our programs:
- The 4+1 MBA program that allows undergraduate business students to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree with ONE additional year of study.
- A Sport Management program that emphasizes a working knowledge of the sport management industry and hands-on internships.
- A Master of Science/Organizational Leadership that develops values-based leadership to strengthen decision making, relational skills, and understanding of technology.
- Business programs in Accounting and in Business Administration (Management, Marketing, Economics, Finance, International Business)
- Minors in Business Administration and Marketing that potentially enhance the value of a Mount degree for students in programs not in the School of Business.
Graduating from the Mount in 2005 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Paul Volker realized he wanted to coach football for a living. Read More
Dan Schultz teaches the benefits of saving and how to budget to students of all ages. Read More
Dr. Jamal Rashed's expertise in oil, economics highlights discussion Read More
We asked faculty and staff to "Have Yourself(ie) a Merry Little Christmas" and tell us about it! Read More