We Are All Business
- Saturday Master of Business Administration program: Paced for the working adult where students can conveniently earn an MBA degree in just over two years taking courses one at a time on Saturday mornings. For more information, email MBA@msj.edu.
- Bachelor of Science/Organizational Leadership program: Designed to allow adult college students to pursue an undergraduate degree in a professional, yet personal, environment. For more information, email email@example.com
- Master of Science/Organizational Leadership program: Small, intimate class sizes are offered on Saturdays over the course of the semester to foster and encourage a cooperative learning environment for one to earn their masters in science/organizational leadership. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean, Jamal Rashed discusses undergraduate and flexible graduate programs in the Mount's School of Business, now offering Financial Economics.
Preparing for Success
Our School provides a solid background for success in the world of business. Building from the strengths of a liberal arts foundation, we develop well-rounded graduates who understand society, culture, and the environment in which we live. We offer undergraduate programs during the day and in the evening to meet the needs of non-traditional and adult students. Here are some of our programs:
- The 4+1 MBA program that allows undergraduate business students to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree with ONE additional year of study.
- A Sport Management program that emphasizes a working knowledge of the sport management industry and hands-on internships.
- A Master of Science/Organizational Leadership that develops values-based leadership to strengthen decision making, relational skills, and understanding of technology.
- Business programs in Accounting and in Business Administration (Management, Marketing and Financial Economics)
- Minors in Business Administration can potentially enhance the value of a Mount degree for students in programs not in the School of Business.
Faculty & Staff
Larissa Phillips’ current role as a Reading Specialist at Forest Hills District has a heavy focus on leadership in literacy as well as teaching students that require additional and more intensive instruction in language arts. Read More
Graduating from the Mount in 2005 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Paul Volker realized he wanted to coach football for a living. Read More
Senior Mount St. Joseph University students spend a semester abroad in London, England. Read More
Admission and financial aid representatives will be there to answer questions Read More