Join us for Mount St. Joseph University's annual scholarship benefit!
Save the Date
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
6 p.m. Reception
7 p.m. Dinner and Program
$100/person; $800/table of 8
Music Hall Ballroom, downtown Cincinnati
The Mount Jubilee
The Mount Jubilee is the annual scholarship benefit sponsored by Mount St. Joseph University. The event will honor individuals and organizations who have made a significant impact on the University as well as celebrate our move to Mount St. Joseph University on July 1, 2014.
Ann Rasche Award
Geraldine Vigil Chavez '46
Anne and Charles Carroll
Corporate Partner Award
The Kroger Co.
Future Five Award
Honoring alumni who have graduated within the last 20 years who have
excelled in their professions and provided service to their communities.
- Keith Carter ’05, Account Executive at The Schueler Group of Companies
- Paul James (P.J.) Volker III ’05, Linebacker Coach and Recruiting Coordinator at Georgia State University
- Loretta O’Donnell Dees ’06, Master’s of Communication Student (former program director at SC Ministry Foundation)
- Juwana Hall ’09, Director of Batterers’ Intervention and Prevention Programs at the YWCA of Cincinnati
- Courtney Jaspers Prince ’09, Global Human Resource Specialist at Procter & Gamble
The proceeds from this event help provide renewable scholarships to assist over 700 Mount students finance their education each , Your contribution and presence at The Mount Jubilee is greatly appreciated. Together we will celebrate the excellence of our students and those who enable us to offer outstanding academic experiences. To learn more about sponsoring the event and the different levels offered, please visit our sponsorship page.
Lisa Bell Massa ’89 and Tim Massa, a member of the Mount Board of Trustees, and corporate vice president of human resources at Kroger Company; Anita Sullivan Doyle ’89 and Don Doyle, Jr. ’89, senior vice president at Cincinnati Financial Corporation, serve as co-chairs for The Mount Jubilee.
Convenient online reservations can be made by clicking The Mount Jubliee on Eventbrite. Reservations will automatically be sent to the members of the Institutional Advancement Division.
For additional information, contact Jeannette Bryson at email@example.com call (513) 244-4349.