To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
The Lions fell to Bluffton 69-58 in the opening round of the HCAC tournament. Read More
Andrew Chisholm has received his second player of the week honor, this time earning offensive player of the week. Read More
SOC, Harrington Center
Corona Room, Seton Center