To use your virtual reality device such as Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, or Playstation VR in conjunction with your Smartphone or Android device (4.1 or newer):
1. Using your Smartphone or Android device, visit our Mount360 YouTube playlist here.
2. Select a video on the page, and start playback.
3. Tap the carboard icon (this will split the view into two smaller screens).
4. Insert your phone into a virtual reality device.
5. Move your head left and right to look around and explore the 360 environment.
The Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference announced all-conference list today and the Lions were represented well. Read More
Dr. Jennifer Morris’ Global Human Rights class is spearheading the Purse Project to collection donations for Bethany House. Read More