- How do I change my Address/phone number/other information?
- How do I send information for the Alumni newsletter Class Notes?
- How can I find out about Reunions?
- Can I nominate an alum for an Alumni Award online?
- What Services are available to Mount St. Joseph University alumni?
- How can I find out who is on the Alumni Board?
- How do I volunteer for an alumni service activity or for the Alumni Board?
- How can I get more information about making a gift or donation to the Mount?
Contact us by phone at (513) 244-4425 or email us to make a change.
Contact us by phone at (513) 244-4425 or or email us.
Reunion information is mailed each spring to reunion classes.
Descriptions of alumni awards, criteria and nomination forms are available on the recognition page of the alumni section.
In addition to reunion and alumni service day, the Mount offers facility usage and rental, career development, scholarship opportunities for alumni children and friends, and course auditing. For more information about these and more services visit the alumni and friends section of the site.
View a complete list of alumni board members.
If you are interested in serving as a member of the Alumni Board or in volunteering for a service activity, please contact the Alumni Office at (513) 244-4425 or email us.
The Mount welcomes gifts of stock, bequests, and planned gifts as well as donations to the Mount Annual Fund. Mount staff can help you determine the best method for donating. For information please call the Development Office at 513-244-4871, or visit the alumni and friends section of the site.