- How do I get to the Mount’s home fields and facilities?
- What is the athletic event ticket policy? How do I obtain tickets?
- With what collegiate program is the Mount and its athletic programs affiliated?
- What conference do the Mount’s athletic teams play?
- Does the University award any athletic scholarships?
- How do I contact a coach?
- How do I get to the Mount’s Athletic Department?
Mount St. Joseph University is located seven miles west of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, in the suburb of Delhi Township. The team’s athletic complex (outdoor sports) and Harrington Center gymnasium are located on campus.
The Mount charges for home basketball games (men and women’s), home football games, home soccer games, and home volleyball matches as well as home track and field meets. Tickets are available at the event.
The Mount officially became affiliated with the NCAA Division III with full membership beginning with the 1998-99 academic year.
In June 1998, Mount St. Joseph University became a member of the HCAC, formerly known as the Indiana Collegiate Athletic Conference. The HCAC is a NCAA III collegiate athletic conference made up of independent colleges and universities in the nation's heartland.
As a member of the NCAA’s Divison III, the Mount is not permitted to award athletic scholarships. The University does, however, award many different types of financial aid if applicants meets certain criteria.
You can contact coaches either by e-mail or by phone. Coaches are listed by sport in Athletics.
The Athletic Department is located in the Athletic Building next to the Art Building. The Athletic Department can also be accessed through the Harrington Center. View campus maps for more information.