- How do I contact Mount St. Joseph University?
- Where is the Mount Located?
- How do I get to campus?
- Where can I stay when I visit the Mount?
- When was the Mount founded?
- What is the mission of the University?
- Is the Mount accredited?
- How do I apply to the Mount?
- What academic programs are available?
- What are accelerated programs?
- What is the academic calendar at the Mount?
- What is the enrollment?
- What are the class sizes at the Mount?
- What community service programs are available at the Mount?
- How many student organizations are at the Mount?
Go to the directory for department-specific contact information, including e-mail addresses and phone numbers. Go to contact us to send a general comment.
The Mount is in Cincinnati, Ohio, in the suburb of Delhi Township. The address is 5701 Delhi Road, Cincinnati, OH 45233-1670.
The Mount is approximately 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. See location for more information.
Nearby hotels offer special rates for Mount guests. Visit location for more information.
The Mount was founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati. About the University has the whole story.
Mount St. Joseph University is a Catholic academic community with a mission to educate and inspire students. You can also read our full mission statement
The Mount holds accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Go to the admission section of this site for information.
The Mount emphasizes academic quality in its undergraduate degree programs and graduate degree programs.
The Mount has accelerated degree programs for the convenience of students combining career and family with education.
Courses follow a semester schedule in the fall and spring. Two sessions of classes are offered during the summer. Go to catalogs & course schedules or the calendar for details.
The Mount currently has 2,300 students. Go to the about the University section for current information about the Mount.
The student-to-faculty ratio is 12:1. The Mount emphasizes personalized attention with high-quality faculty interaction.
Community outreach and service learning are integral to the Mount’s mission of social responsibility and service to others.
Student activities include more than 40 clubs and organizations as well as athletics and recreation programs.