The Learning Center is a centralized support system that boosts your ability to succeed at the Mount.
The Mount's Learning Center offers you resources and individualized attention to help ensure your academic success. Services offered include peer tutoring, placement testing, adaptive software, and academic enrichment courses.
The Learning Center
The Learning Center is a centralized support system that boosts your ability to succeed at the Mount. It contains:
- the Writing Center
- the Math Center
- the Peer Tutoring Program
- diagnostic and placement testing
- instructional and adaptive software
- courses in basic academic skills
- individualized assistance with study skills and learning issues
- academic support for students with disabilities
For more information about student services and support, call the Learning Center at (513) 244-4202.
The Mount will continue to offer co-op positions at HCJFS due to a grant from The Carol Ann and Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation. Read More