The Learning Center is a centralized support system that boosts your ability to succeed at the Mount.
The Mount's Learning Center offers you resources and individualized attention to help you achieve academic success. Services offered include peer tutoring, placement testing and study skills assistance.
The Learning Center
The Learning Center is a centralized support system that boosts your ability to succeed at the Mount. It contains:
- the Writing Center
- the Math & Science Center
- the Peer Tutoring Program
- placement testing
- individualized assistance with study skills
- academic support for students with disabilities
- assistive software and adaptive equipment
For more information about student services and support, call the Learning Center at (513) 244-4202.
Student Administrative Services, Conlan Center
Seton Center, Room 132