Mount St. Joseph University Center for Ethical Leadership proudly presents The Duffey Conway Ethical Leadership Series
This series promotes collaborative conversation on leadership, ethics and civic engagement among our Greater Cincinnati audience.
2014 Series Theme: "Lessons of Leadership: Health, Wellness and Our Community"
Keynote Address by:
S. Craig Lindner, Co-Chief Executive Officer/Co-President and Director, American Financial Group, Inc.
"The Story of HOPE and Our Community"
Michael Fisher, President and CEO, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Craig Hockenberry, Superintendent, Manchester Local School District, Adams County, Mount alumnus and honorary degree recipient
- Linda Smith Berry, Manager, Good Samaritan Free Health Center
Dan Hurley, Director, Leadership Cincinnati USA, and Host WKRC Newsmakers
Save the Date
Thursday November 6, 2014, 7:30 a.m.
Presidential Ballroom, The Westin Hotel, Downtown Cincinnati
7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- Breakfast Buffet & Networking
- Welcome: Tony Aretz, Ph.D., President, Mount St. Joseph University
- Introductory Remarks: Dan Hurley, Director, Leadership Cincinnati USA, and Host, Local 12 Newsmakers
8:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Keynote Address
- S. Craig Lindner, Co-Chief Executive Officer/Co-President and Director, American Financial Group, Inc.
- Panelist Presentations: Michael Fisher, President and CEO, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; Craig Hockenberry, Superintendent, Manchester Local Schools; Linda Smith Berry, Manager, Good Samaritan Free Health Center
- Questions & Answers
- Concluding Remarks, Dan Hurley
Tickets are $20 per person.
Tickets proceeds will support students in the Mount's Ethical Leadership Program.
Ruth J.and Robert A. Conway Foundation
The new series is made possible by a generous grant from the Ruth J. and Robert A. Conway Foundation, a family foundation with strong ties to the Mount. The title of the series honors the legacy of Margaret Duffey Conway and her family.
The Center for Ethical Leadership
The Duffey Conway Ethical Leadership Series is one of many programs offered by the Center for Ethical Leadership at the Mount St. Joseph University. Inspired by the Sisters of Charity’s legacy of service and socially conscious leadership practice, the Center emerged as an integral part of the Mount’s Vision 2020 strategic plan. Learn more about the work of the Center for Ethical Leadership.
Questions? Please call (513) 244-4296
Studio San Giuseppe Art Gallery