Event chairs Tim and Lisa Bell Massa '89 invite you to join them in celebrating a variety of milestones from the last 50 years.
The evening will also feature tributes to a number of individuals who have helped the Mount become the outstanding college it is today.
The following patrons have graciously agreed to serve as Honorary Chairs. They are just some of the many wonderful people who have helped make the Mount the vibrant, thriving, extraordinary college it is today.
- Sister of Charity Jean Patrice Harrington, Former Mount President
- Sister Francis Marie Thrailkill, Ursuline Sister of the Roman Union, Former Mount President
- SC Ministry Foundation – Sister of Charity Sally Duffy, President
- Susan F. Castellini, Community Volunteer
- T. Jean Dowell, Retired, Mount Athletic Director and Basketball Coach
- Jean Frolicher ’52, Retired, Union Central Life
- Pat Frolicher ’51, Retired, AT&T
- Mary Ann Hater Haubner ’57, Retired, Mount Faculty and Department Chair
- John W. Hayden, Retired, CEO, The Midland Company
- Sister Peg McPeak, Congregation of St. Joseph, Retired, Mount Faculty and Department Chair
- John Pont (posthumously), Former Football Coach
- George A. Schaefer, Jr., Retired, CEO, Fifth Third Bancorp
- Michael T. Schueler, Owner, Henkle-Schueler & Associates
- Pat Shibinski, Retired, Mount Faculty, Department Chair and Athletic Director
- Peter S. Strange, Chairman, Messer Inc.
- Marty Waggoner ’58 (posthumously), Retired, Mount Faculty
- Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- Time: 6 p.m. Cocktail reception, 7 p.m. Dinner and Program
- Location: Music Hall Ballroom 1241 Elm Street (downtown Cincinnati)
- Cost: $100/person
If you wish to learn more about the event, contact Jeannette Bryson, events manager:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (513) 244-4349
The College proudly celebrates each milestone that has shaped us into a well-regarded college offering high-quality academics. View a timeline of major events through the Mount's history.